Why join the network…
It is an opportunity to make a difference, a difference that is rooted in faith and guided by a consistent ethic of life. You join your voice with others in trying to bring social and economic justice to bear on public policy and legislation at local, state, national and global levels.
- Make a difference in the lives of people made poor by addressing the root causes of poverty and injustice through reflection, education and action.
- Make a difference in your local community by building partnerships with others who are committed to shaping policies in a more just way.
- Make a difference in the world by participating in initiatives which promote solidarity and justice so all can live in dignity and peace.
- When we join with others to raise our voices, we do make a difference
Influence public policy…
- Join the Voices for Justice Network (click on Sign Up Form)
- Select priority issues for action
- Educate and raise awareness on issues within community, ministry, workplace, family, parish
- Advocate for these issues by contacting your elected officials and building relationships
“Not just advocating for change, but activating change for the common good”
Be a persistent prophetic voice for justice.